Stay Hydrated Stay Happy Glass Water Bottle
A reusable, dishwasher safe 18 oz glass water bottle to keep you hydrated. Stay hydrated, healthy and happy with every sip!
- 18 oz capacity
- Heat resistant
- Strong borosilicate glass
- Non-slip grip glass-protection sleeve
- Wooden screw top lid
- Dishwasher safe (handwashing encouraged for longer lasting quality)
- Final Sale
Why we love it
Your new hydration companion is for those who value their self-care and being eco-friendly. Made from high-quality borosilicate glass, this bottle is not only durable, but also environmentally friendly, and free from harmful chemicals like BPA.
The sleek and stylish design features a vibrant-colored silicone sleeve, which provides a non-slip grip and protects the glass from accidental drops and scratches. With an 18 oz water bottle capacity, the Happy V water bottle is perfect for carrying plenty of water to keep you hydrated throughout the day or your next gym sesh - just don’t forget to refill often. Stay hydrated, healthy and happy with every sip!
- KGKeep G.Verified ReviewerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productHealth Concerns Recurring BVRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoLove this product
First let me state that I received no promo for doing this review. I actually came to the site from Tik tok, but since I had taken so many pills that were supposed to help with BV, I really honestly thought this was just another placebo. I was also skeptical about all of the great reviews because I thought they were paid reviews. I wanted to wait until I saw a change before leaving a review. I wanted to make sure this product actually worked.
Back story: I have been dealing with BV since I was 19. I am now 32. I have been back and forth to a gynecologist. I have taken vaginal and oral anti biotics. Yes they work but for only a couple weeks maybe a month and give a yeast infection. After dealing with this for 14 years I actually was just accepting that this was my life and I was cursed to suffer with this. I prayed that God cured me. I ran across a video on Tik Toc promoting these pills. I read the comments and they were mostly great comments. I then found this website and for the price of over 30.00 for another bottle of pills that were supposed to “cure”me I was really skeptical, so I decided to wait and think it over. The smell started getting worse and worse and at this point I was desperate and tired of feeling insecure and funky down there. I needed a miracle. Well ladies God answered my prayers.
THESE PILLS ARE A HUGE BLESSING A MIRACLE FOR ME.
I have been taking them for about a month and noticed the smell was gone towards the end of my peel bottle being gone. I…
- IEIsabella e.Verified BuyerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productHealth Concerns Recurring BV, Body Odor, BloatingAge 21-25Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayTHANK YOU HAPPY V!!
I had been in and out of the OBGYN a couple times a year with BV and after each antibiotic treatment, it always seemed to come back. It’s very normal for women to have a smell down there, but with the stigma and how brutal society can be towards women, my smell was something I was ashamed of. Ive been on happy V for a few months now and it has helped tremendously! I feel like my smell is minimal and it overall has given me my confidence back! Thank you so so much Happy V!
- CACorin A.Verified BuyerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productHealth Concerns Night Sweats, Vaginal irritation, Recurring BVAge 41-45Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLoving it!
Its been about a week since Ive been trying this new product and so far its been great! I am looking forward to finishing my first batch and see how much more improvement it helps me with!
- EPErica P.Verified BuyerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productHealth Concerns Recurring Yeast Infections, Recurring BV, Bloating, Body OdorAge 21-25Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoHappy Find
I really love this product! I was taking a different brand probiotic before, but this one is so much better because it has so many more ingredients in it that really help the body all around. I love that theres biotin in this. I've noticed that my nails are getting stronger when they used to break off a lot and more baby hairs are growing which werent there before (I've been taking it for two months). I'm also currently taking antibiotics for strep (usually would get a yeast infection from the meds) and haven't had any issues at all which is amazing!
- LLoriVerified BuyerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productHealth Concerns Recurring Yeast Infections, Vaginal irritation, Constipation, Bloating, Irregular DigestionAge 31-25Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove this product!
This product has truly blessed me! I’ve had recurrent yeasts infections after 3 rounds of antibiotics 7 years ago! This product has helped even out my PH and I am grateful for it because I’ve used so many different probiotics. However, never one with a prebiotic so I think that makes the difference!
- SSarahVerified BuyerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productHealth Concerns Recurring BVAge 18-20Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoTHE BEST
This probiotic is the best out there for vaginal health. I was really going through it with BV and I was so beyond frustrated with how my prescribed antibiotics and the probiotics I was taking at the time weren't helping at all. I genuinely thought I would just have to accept the fact that I'd have BV for life. Then I found this product and not going to lie, I thought this wasn't going to work at first. About a month and a half in I wasn't seeing any results and I literally cancelled my subscription and everything because I just felt so defeated and gave up. But then after a full two months of taking this probiotic, the BV went away. I was so happy but still a little skeptical so I continued to do the things that normally always caused BV for me and NOTHING, she was GONE. I have been taking this probiotic for three months now and have not had any issues down there in a long time and I am so grateful. The key is to give it time to work its magic! This will do wonders for you and your vaginal health. Thank you so much Happy V!
- OMOlivia m.Verified BuyerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productAge 36-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoWorks great
100% recommend this product
- TTanyaVerified BuyerReviewingPrebiotic + ProbioticI recommend this productHealth Concerns Recurring BVAge 31-25Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoHappy
Liking it so far