Aloe Vera for BV
We chose BiAloe®️ because we wanted a prebiotic was proven to be an effective at fueling probiotics and also had clinical studies regarding women’s health . Having the highest total total Aloe Poly Acetyl Mannans, it is the most perfect form of Organic Aloe Vera currently available!
Aloe Vera is native to Arabian Peninsula and the ancient people of Greece have been using Aloe Vera for cosmetic and inflammation purposes - it was known as the “plant of eternity”!
Because Transparency Matters:
- Source: Houston, Texas
- Active Ingredient: Acemannan
- Found in: Organic Aloe Vera
- What it does: Source of energy for Probiotics
- Effective Dosage: 80mg
- Manufaturer: Lorand Laboratories LLC
Aloe Vera for BV found inShop Now
Benefits of Aloe Vera for BV
Research has shown that the main compound found in Aloe vera, known as Acemannan (Aloe Poly Acetyl Mannan), can provide energy to probiotics such as lactobacillus. This is because Acemannan is a D-Isolmer mucopolysaccharide, a type of complex sugar chain that supplied both glucose and fiber. These compounds are the fuel that probiotics need to produce hydrogen peroxide and lactic acid for BV treatment. BiAloe®️ has the most Aloe Poly Acetyl Mannans in any Aloe Vera product in the market today, meaning it is incredible as a prebiotic and regulating the immune system.
How Aloe Vera for BV works
BiAloe®️ provides the body with a natural source of Acemannan, a mucopolysaccharide that can do many things:
First, Acemannan is a sugar that can enter the epithelium in the vaginal wall and help stock it with glucose, the energy source probiotics need to create lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide.
Second, Acemannan in BiAloe®️ acts on the macrophages, cells found in the site of infections, in your body and influence them to act on the T-cells to promote your immune system.Found in:
BiAloe pairs®️ perfectly with Chlorella to supply essential nutrients to Probiotics in the fight against BV!
What science shows
BiAloe®️ is the highest quality Aloe Vera currently available. It is the most bio-available (as shown in Blue), most immunomodulatory (as shown in Pink) and contains the highest total Acemannan (as shown in Gray) from Aloe Vera L. currently available on the market!
What this means to you
- Meaning positive effect on immune system.
- Polysaccharide with fiber and glucose that fuels probiotics
Only clinically proven ingredients
1. Davis RH, Parker WL, Samson RT, Murdoch DP. The isolation of an active inhibitory system from an extract of aloe vera.
J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1991 May;81(5):258-61.
2. Reuter J, Jocher A, Stump J, Grossjohann B, Franke G, Schempp CM. Investigation of the antiinflammatory potential of Aloe vera gel (97.5%) in the ultraviolet erythema test.
Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2008;21(2):106-10.
3. Identification of optimal molecular size of modified Aloe polysaccharides with maximum immunomodulatory activity. Sun-A Im, Sun-Tack Oh, Sukgil Song, Mi-Ran Kim, Dong-Seon Kim, Sung-Sick Woo, Tae Hyung Jo, Young In Park, Chong-Kil Lee.
Check out the 3251 studies
on aloe vera
Check out which has BiAloe®️ inside!
We weren't kidding when we said that we would never yield on quality because of price and Prebiotic+ with BiAloe®️ is proof. We named it Prebiotic (+) for a reason--because it's not just a Prebiotic for BV, but for all vaginal health issues. Try today and start on your journey to total vaginal wellness!Shop now