Chlorella Powder Health Benefits
Chlorella is a freshwater algae that is commonly supplemented by vegans due to their high source of bioavailable Iron and B12 and immune enhancing affects.
Humans cannot simply digest chlorella, it must be processed to crash the cell wall to reap the benefits of chlorella.
Because Transparency Matters:
- Active Ingredient: Chlorella Pyrendoisa (Broken Cell Wall)
- Found in: Freshwater Algae
- What it does:Provides Essential Nutrients like B12, Iron & Protein
- Effective Dosage: 250mg
Maintains a healthy vaginal flora by creating an optimal acidic environment for probiotics to thrive in.Shop Now
Benefits of Chlorella Powder
Super Nutrient Powerhouse
Chlorella is a nutrient powerhouse which is why it has such a wide range of benefits.come of the nutrients include:
- Protein, which makes up 50-60% of its biomass and provides the nine essential amino acids.
- Vitamin b12 which is essential for the production of DNA.
- Is rich in Omega 3s.
- Can provide up to 40% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin c and provides small amounts of magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium, calcium, folic acid and other B vitamins.
How Chlorella Powder works
Chlorella is a food source in our prebiotic, providing the body it needs of many minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and fibers it needs to properly function.
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin is a derivative of Chlorophyll and has been specifically chosen for its ability to reduce body odors, making it one of the most effective BV odor remedies on the planet.
Only clinically proven ingredients
1. Influences of Chlorella vulgaris dietary supplementation on growth performance, hematology, immune response and disease resistance in Oreochromis niloticus exposed to sub-lethal concentrations of penoxsulam herbicide.
Galal AAA, Reda RM, Abdel-Rahman Mohamed A.
2. Dietary Chlorella vulgaris Ameliorates Altered Immunomodulatory Functions in Cyclophosphamide-Induced Immunosuppressive Mice.
Cheng D, Wan Z, Zhang X, Li J, Li H, Wang C.
3. iii. Effects of dietary supplementation with a chlorella by-product on the growth performance, immune response, intestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal morphology in broiler chickens.
Kang HK, Park SB, Kim CH.
Check out Happy V®
Prebiotic + which has Chlorella inside!
Chlorella is a nutrient powerhouse, providing the body with what it needs to fuel our good bacteria. This makes Chlorella a perfect fit for Our Prebiotic supplement and one of the main reasons we believe it's so effective. Learn more now!Shop now