Sensoril® Ashwagandha for Women's Health
Sensoril® is a standardized ashwagandha that is clinically proven to reduce the effects of symptoms related to menopause and perimenopause including reducing stress and fatigue, boosting energy and improving cognitive function.
Fun Fact: As an adaptogen, Ashwagandha is incredibly unique because it is able to "adapt" to your specific needs to promote homeostasis, or balance, throughout the body. Adaptogens can work on physical, mental, and even emotional stress to support a healthy response towards energy, vitality, digestion, and immunity.
Because Transparency Matters:
- Source: Kolkata, India
- Active Compound: Withanolide Glycosides (Std. to NLT 10%)
- Found in: Ashwagandha (Leaves and Roots)
- What it does: Reduces Serum Cortisol (Stress Hormone & Biomarker)
- Effective Dosage: 125mg
- Manufacturer: Natreon Inc.
Ashwagandha Ayuverdic Adaptogen found in
Supports mood, energy and weight. Minimizes hot flashes and night sweats.Shop Now
How Chronic Stress Occurs
The different forms of stress, such as anxiety, weight gain, and sleeplessness, occur when the body responds to specific internal or external stress through a complex feedback network called the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis.
This complex system (with a complex name to go with it) is a system of neurochemicals and hormones that controls the body's reaction to stress, helps regulate digestion, mood, and emotion enhances energy, and maintains a healthy immune system.
When this network is hijacked due to chronic stress, serotonin (5-HT) levels increase in the frontal cortex, brain stem, hypothalamus, and hippocampus of the brain regions, leading to increased anxiety and poorer cognitive performance partially due to decrease in the acetyl-choline release.
Due to these stressors, cortisol may increase, leading to poor immune function and menopause-related symptoms.
How Does Ashwagandha Work?
Sensoril® is a nontoxic solution to resetting and re-balancing the body through the HPA by reducing the intensity and impact of stressors on the central nervous system, metabolic regulators, and immune system.
The bioactive found in Ashwagandha, such a withaferin A, Withanolide Glycosides, and Oligosaccharides help normalize the affected serotonergic function in order to reduce cortisol and C-reactive protein. By reducing these two biomarkers, Sensoril can successfully improve mood, increase energy, and improve sleep.Found in: Menopause Relief
Only clinically proven ingredients
- A standardized Withania somnifera extract signiﬁcantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Auddy, B. et al, JANA. 2008. 11(1):50-56.
- Eﬀects of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera on tests of cognitive and psychomotor performance in healthy human participants. Pingali, U. et al. Pharmacognosy Research , 2014. 6(1):1218.
- Eﬀect of Withania somnifera extract on mental stress-induced changes on hemodynamic properties and arterial wave reﬂections in healthy subjects. Pingali, U. et al. Cur Topics in Nutraceutical Re. 2013. 11 (4): 151-158
Check out the 1184 studies
on Ashwagandha (withania somnifera)
Read the ingredient Whitepapers!
Want to really dive deep into what makes Sensoril® so powerful? We’ve attached our supplier whitepapers, presentations and even COA's so you can get the facts! No one has ever made it more transparent than Happy V®.
Check out Menopause Relief which has Sensoril® inside!
Sensoril<sup>®</sup> is used in Happy V<sup>®</sup> Menopause in order to curb the symptoms related to menopause and perimenopause such as anxiety, weight gain, and fatigue.Shop now